ESMP Implementation for Shendra-Bidkin Mega Industrial Park
What we have done
Sensitization of the value of environmental concerns to the project staff and contractors for seamless execution and compliance of the CEMP
The Government of India (GoI) is developing 1483 km long western corridor as a high axle dedicated freight corridor between Delhi and Mumbai. Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC) is the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) formed to implement the Corridor. Accordingly, DMICDC is developing multiple Mega Industrial Parks (MIP) in Shendra, in Aurangabad District, Maharashtra, is being developed on 845.26 Ha of land in villages Karmad, Ladgaon and Kumbephal.
BEIPL is working with CH2M (PMC for Project) to ensure the compliance management during construction phase and proper implementation of ESMP prepared for this project.
Scope of Work:
- Sensitization of the value of environmental concerns to the project staff and contractors for seamless execution and compliance of the CEMP
- Incorporation and reflection of relevant environmental mitigation measures in the project contracts
- Developing and implementing the monitoring programs with responsibility matrix
- Incorporating the details of environment controlsin the Constructor&rsquos Contract
- Scheduling and timing of environmental control activities
- Develop procedures and instructions to be adhered to, during implementation to monitor each environmental control vii. Develop emergency procedures to avoid major disasters and adopt corrective measures